Original Message
Author
kozy
Subject
RE: Anyone ever had a "Sports Hernia" aka: "Sportsman's hernia", "Gilmore's groin", or &
Thanks for the help all. I had a good experience. Much more thourough than Cattey. Meyers treated me extremely well. I had all the mesh replaced with sutures and also had the other side done. He repaired my pelvic floor on the right and repaired abdominal tears previously done by Cattey on the left. I did not have the adductor release done though. I'm home now and outside of the normal discomfort I'm doing ok. Very sore, but suprisingly both sides don't hurt as bad as the one side that Cattey originally did twice. The experience was completely different than Cattey's. His professionalism is very unique. I've had 9 surgeries in my life that were all sports related and he was by far the most professional. The only negative so far was the nurses in the hospital. The night nurse was brutal. Very unprofessional. Please keep me updated on rehab as it's going to be a while before I can start.
Spam Control

To combat message board spam by non runners, we are making people answer a brief question before they can post on a thread that is over 20 days old.

If you answer this question you will be able to post.

Who of the following is not an American runner?