Original Message
Author
rockitlk
Subject
RE: Anyone ever had a "Sports Hernia" aka: "Sportsman's hernia", "Gilmore's groin", or &

Recap: I am having pain in my groin, inner thigh and sometimes balls for quite some years.

I am glad to see Dr. Meyers is on my insurance provider's list and went to my primary physician(pp) for a referral. pp think a sports hernia is a hernia and the local surgeon can do it. My local surgeon is reluctant to do surgery on me for he hasn't felt the hernia, but says that if I insist he will do it on my left side while I have pain both side. pp was saying even the elite football player here get fixed at local, I am not going to send you outside to break the insurance. He admit the result in local is mixed. An athelet thought he get better after surgery went down after 6 month.

What should I do? Is sports hernia just a hernia and whether surgeon willing to operate? What is odds one with sports hernia can get better by hernia fixing procedure?

Big dispointment!
Spam Control

To combat message board spam by non runners, we are making people answer a brief question before they can post on a thread that is over 20 days old.

If you answer this question you will be able to post.

Who of the following is not an American runner?