I really LOL'ed at Frank's offer to wear a GPS watch and share his results on Strava next time. I already know what he's planning:
1. Make a color copy of the bib and pin it securely to his clothes, so that people will stop asking about the bib belt.
2. Put the real bib on the ol' bib belt and get a relay team of bib mules to hide it under their clothes, while running as bandits at 6:30ish pace. If he can find one real low 2:50s runner, then he won't need a team.
3. Have the bib mules (if used) hand off the GPS watch and the bib belt.
4. Wait along the course at a few photo spots. When he sees his bib mule coming, jump in and run with them for the photographer. Then he gets his photo taken with a number securely pinned to his chest.
5. Hop into the car and repeat as necessary. Make sure to cross the finish line near the last bib mule.