Your post is a collection of lies, due to envy and jealousy.
- Canova and his boy (Letei) feed off the naive young 1500m runners, draw them into their net, and hammer the hell out of them like sparring partners - turning the survivors - 'ever-so-quickly' into sub 60 half guys. Why? And how? (You tell me.) There is no interest in the individual athlete. -
It's because there is interest in individual that we try to chose, for every athlete, the best option for his future. Your "naive young 1500m runners" are already 22-25 years old, are not sparring partners of anybody, but try to become athletes themselves, and if somebody has more specific talent, more discipline and more patience, in few months can run under 1 h in HM, and (surprise !) the next year can run a full marathon between 2:05 and 2:06.
Why ? Because their main attitude in in that direction, of course we don't try to prepare Ronald Kwemoi for a future marathon.
How ? With proper training, that of course is hard, but smart, when training hard only (but not smart) produces maybe one big performance, and no longer improvement.
- Canova kills many more than he develops. Iten is riddled with Canova's wounded victims. Young women and young men used and abused (in a running sense) to soldier for his stars.
Canova's screwed now though: His minion, Letei, has injured most of his crew while Canova was outside, 'caring' for his wife. Letei battered them in the long tempo runs. So the plan to make 1500m runners into marathon has/will fail. Sang will rule, but that's another story... -
Sorry to inform you that in Iten I had athletes still alive with good results after many years. Some example ?
Stephen Cherono was with me from 2001 till 2006 (when practically ended his career for a stupid accident against the door of a car, damaging his knee). In 6 years, he broke the WR as Junior, the WR, won two times WCh, and without the injury probably could be the best still now.
Sylvia Kibet started with me in 2004, when was 20. She won silver medal (5000m) in WCh in 2009 and 2011, and Olympic bronze in 2008. Her PB in 3000m was in 2013, and still now (after having the second baby) is able to run a full marathon in 2:28:28.
Moses Mosop started with me in 2002, when was only 17. He won bronze medal (10000m) in WCh 2005, silver medal in Cross Country in 2007, in 2011 ran his first marathon in 2:03:06, bettered the WR of 30000m in 1:26:47 and won Chicago Marathon, and in 2015 still ran 2:06 in Xiamen, in spite of a lot of personal problems, born after his separation from Florence Kiplagat.
Florence Kiplagat was with me from 2008. In 2009 won WCh in cross country and ran the national record of 10000m in 30'11"53, in 2010 became WCh in HM, in 2011 started to run marathon winning Berlin in 2:19:44. She won some Major (Chicago in 2015 and 2016, Berlin again in 2013), and bettered the WR of HM in 2014 and 2015. Now we are in 2019, and after one year with several problems, is still running at very high level.
Who is strong has the motivation for continuing, who is weak after some years decide to quit. Who has the motivation needs to be professional, who is weak can become a farmer, because in Kenya nobody tun for fun only.
About the idea that Litei (and not Letei) killed everybody in long run, the results are clear : Daniele Kipchumba on 16th September won Copenhagen HM beating the future WR holder Abraham Kiptum (running 59:06 for the second time), and Josphat Boit was the only one pacing Eliud Kipchoge till almost 27 km (after remaining the only pacer from 15 km) during the WR of Berlin. Samwel Chepolei (younger brother of Ronald Kwemoi) was so destroyed that won, still youth, the Kenyan National Championships of 5,000m, while Noah Kipkemboi never was in real good shape, because of a bad cancer of his father (who died 3 weeks ago). Probably you don't know, but also Kenyan have a private life, and sometimes not everything is going in the right direction.
- This magical training camp of yours on the top of the hill, overlooking Iten, that you built for your athletes so they could train like monks/be locked away from the outside world...will Sondre stay in there again? No way! Do you stay in there? No chance.
Sondre is in the Kerio View eating like a king every night. As are you. You sit there at that table like you own the yard.
I don't understand what the choice of Sondre to stay in Kerio View (because stays in Kenya 2 months only at the moment) has to do with the camp. The camp is not locked away, but is the HOUSE of the athletes when are in training. A camp is not an hotel, where people can go in and out every moment. Athletes need concentration, rest and team work. Probably you don't know what athletes need for being professional. Go to see in Kaptagat the behavior of Eliud Kipchoge, and after you quit to write stupidities.
About myself, maybe you don't know that in 2004 I built my house INSIDE Kerio View. This is something part of an agreement beyween me and the owner, Jean Paul Fournier. And for that reason, since I have my house in Kerio View, I don't see anything strange if I eat (not every time and not every day...) sited in a table of Kerio, where I'm (while in Kenya) from 2003, so now are almost 17 years of frequentation. Can this disturb you ?
- Then you come on here, playing the humble monk (Don't get me started on the little fat fella and his big feck-off white car and how he lives it up in the KV, playing the humble brother/celebrity greatest coach/priest/other things; actually, while we're on him... he was in Lornha's last Saturday afternoon slagging Kiprop to some tourist from Boston, saying Kiprop's records should be stripped and he's a disgrace. All of Kiprop's running was doped - even under you; ask him: he was slagging you off as a doping cheat.) You fellas aren't safe anymore: we're all over you now.
You English is too much complicated for me, and honestly I don't understand what you write. What I understand is that there is Kiprop's name (All of Kiprop's running was doped - even under you), but there is the small particular that I never coached Asbel in my life, apart one week (he asked me after the Prefontaine meeting 2017, when Ronald won the Mile and Asbel was the last), when I explained him that needed to run again some longer distance, since he had lost all his aerobic power. And I'm not sure Asbel was really doped, there is something strange in his situation.
- You fellas aren't safe anymore: we're all over you now.
Your attempt the threaten me is really pathetic : I'm still quacking with fear.......
- It's BS and it needs to be called out. Yes, you type up a few workouts on your Mac, and you go to Chepkoilel and Moiben Rd etc but you live like a king in the KV and your boy (Letei) is in Lornha's HATC all day long. Time to cut the Buffalo shight. All this crap about food and camps is bollix. You, Rossa, the brother, and a few others are up to no good and all of you are evil. The phoney registration of all foreign coaches on the 9th Jan was a joke. Pathetic. Don't get me started on this one. The tourists are getting wise to you wise guys.
I don't type in my Mac, because I have an old Microsoft program, and my PC is an old Sony.... I live like a king because I do what I like, also if at the moment I live in the Office of Kerio View and not in my house, because I gave the owner the chnace to host more people in this period... Litei never is in Lornah's HATC all day long, maybe one hour in one week.... and if you want to have some credibility with some idiot believing your bullshits, learn to write Rosa and not Rossa....
the phoney registration of all foreign coaches on 9th Jan were not a joke, and were not phoney.... the problem are the registration of Kenyan coaches, because the most part of them don't have any degree, many of them not real experience, but (especially the husbands) want to coach athletes without any competence.
At the end of your two posts, the only comments can be in the following words :
ENVY, JEALOUSIE, LIES, MISINFORMATION, INVENTION, ACRIMONY, DEFAMATION, and, at the end, STUPIDITY.