But every other pro just gets a lot of smack here and I think it is just not right.
- Mo can be as good as he wants but he will always be "doped to the gills."
- Galen is just not tough enough and overrated and a product of Frankensteins lab.
- East africans are just dirty
- Jakob Ingebrigtsen is overrated and will burn out
- Most of American marathoners are not fast enough and not "true" elites. How can they be gunning for 2:12 marys? Where is the grit of true runners like Prefontaine that just went out and ran hard from the gun?
- And of course Parker Stinson is just silly. He thinks he is Prefontaine and goes out hard and tries something. Dude is alwlays gonna fall apart. He should just be gunning for a 2.12.
- Every Ultrarunner is just a hobbyjogger and is too slow for the roads or even track
Why can we not just enjoy our sport, discuss races and analyse training systems and why something works or not. We can also write down our doubts over some great performances. But it's so annoying when every thread is just full of trolls and hate.
Most of the hate stems form jealousy anyway.
(Sorry for my english, it's not my main language)