Would you train him like a serious runner right from the start or let him play any sport he wanted and discover running on his own?
If you decided yes you would train him from a young age, how would you:
introduce him to the sport?
help him avoid injury?
coach him so that he doesn't lose interest?
dont be a failure douche father....here is what YOU need to do
- find a good catholic coach, who used to be a top tier runner himself
- give your son androgel rub downs with happy endings NOW to test if sabotage could in fact happen by a rouge masseuse
- find a shady doc, prob in texas who will diagnose your son with a thyroid condition
- move to oregon so you can do the necessary blood work and micro dosing regiment under the watchful eye of Nike in-house physicians
- make sure all his training surfaces and locations are "certified"
- give him a nerdy elf boy haircut
- make him an insta profile so he can start having "fan boys"
- get him a super feminine "Bane" mask for those bad pollen days
- go to the UK and get a Somalian boy to be his training partner
- get him on a super team, but train him solo
- have him practice ridiculous poses that he will use after he crosses the finish line
- last but not least, cut out a big chunk of your bible, so you can transport PEDs in it over state lines without getting caught
You forgot a few. 🤣
- cut a bunch of holes in his singlet
- teach him how to pose awkwardly after crossing the finish line