I've now been living in the Big Apple for a month, and am ready for your questions.
I still have my naive optimism about the world.
Things are going well. One of my dogs vomited on the new rug on day #1 and then we ruined it trying to clean it and on day #2 my other dog jumped off a 20 foot wall, but landed without a scratch. Starting to feel settled in.
I've met 3 random LRCers in a month which is a bit weird as I never ran into people in Fort Worth who knew of the site. Was talking to this guy last week in the park as I was walking my dog and he chuckled when I told him what I did as his wife makes fun of him for spending too much time on Runingboynews.com.
1) I almost never go to the east side of town.
2) The only thing that is the same price in Texas are $1 soda cans at the bodegas.
3) I'm amazed by the guys who set up the fruit stands outside of just about every grocery store and sell fresh fruit and vegetables at lower prices than the stores.
4) NYC is very dog friendly if you're near Riverside Park.
My big question:
1) Why does the Shuttle train exist when the 7 train runs the same route?
Currently trying to offload my truck at a used car lot in NJ.