My quick takes:
1) you won't regret taking 2 weeks off. in fact take 3.
2) you will regret completely quitting.
3) is the problem running or other parts of your life?
4) it's hard to run for an hour alone everyday after work. so don't. change it up. go to track a couple times a week. join a running club and run with other people.
My quick take on his quick takes:
1) I agree
2) Possibly. But not necessarily. If you've lost the fire, it could help to take a few years off and explore other activities. There's a lot more to do than just running aimlessly.