This is a GREAT day for the Republic, because the election of Donald J Trump proved that the people really do choose the leaders in this country. All is not lost.
Donald Trump + The People defeated:
4. The Donor Class
Bahahahaahaha.... you have to be joking?! No?? Not joking? Just another CrazyGary statement?!
Oh, and "CrazyGary" is actually the name of a high/low poker game in my town, which was incorrectly credited to me because no one else had seen it before. It immediately becomes the favorite game wherever I introduce it.
It's a high/low game. Here's how it goes:
1. Anti up
2. Everyone is dealt 7 cards down and you look at them
3. You pass three cards to the third person on your left
4. You pass two cards to the second person on your left
5. You pass one card to the person on your left.
You have now seen one fourth of the deck.
6. You choose 5 of the seven and discard two
7. You put your cards in a stack on the table in the order in which you want to turn them over.
8. First betting round
9. Everyone turns over the top card on the stack, you can not reorder the stack
10. Second betting round
11. Turn over second card, and bet
12. Third card and bet
13. Fourth card and bet
14. Everyone holds out their closed hand with a number of chips. 1=low, 2=high, 3=both
15. Everyone drops the chips at the same time
16. If you go for both and lose either one, you get nothing.
Usually a limit on the bets and raises, or else it gets too crazy.
Best poker game ever devised, but I, "CrazyGary" can not take credit for it.