Say bye to that SEC dominance... Dabo gonna be dabbin...
If Alabama loses, their fans will:
1. Refuse to accept that Clemson was the better team
2. Blame Lane Kiffin
3. Say "Wait until next year"
If Alabama wins, their fans will:
1. Say this is the greatest team ever
2. Praise Nick Saban and his genius move of firing Lane Kiffin
3. Say "We are going to 3-Peat nex year"
The SEC domination of college football is definitely waning, if not gone. It has become one great team and then a bunch of good teams but no one real outstanding. If anything, this year the Big Ten was probably the strongest at the top and probably will be next year.
The top 10 teams in the final poll broken down by conference are LIKELY to be:
Big Ten - 4 (Ohio State, Michigan, Penn State, Wisconsin)
ACC - 2 (FSU, Clemson)
Pac 12 - 2 (USC and Washington)
SEC - 1 (Alabama)
BIg 12 - 1 (Oklahoma)