As for the thread being removed a few times and restored.
1) A moderator originally removed it. One thing I didn't mention is generally the more specific something is I think the more likely it is to get scrutinized and thus removed. Moderator saw it, and in his judgment removed it.
2) I restored it but didn't tell moderator. I agreed with some other posters who said, "hey i thought you all allowed an open discussion about drugs." My thinking was the thread should stay up. Also, one thing I didn't mention was the boards are often an echo chamber what people are talking about offline. This was a topic of conversation offline a few days before I saw it online. Thus how could we say we have an honest discussion if they were just discussing something they first heard offline. Thus it wasn't someone just trolling online.
3) Moderator who originally deleted it saw it still up, and deleted it again before I sent out an email saying to keep it up.
4) Then one other time it got deleted automatically by our software. We have a feature in place to automatically delete a thread if it gets reported by so many people. That happened to this thread, and then we restored it.
5) As for grammar and typos, it's just a matter of resources and tradeoffs. We could have a lot less, but it would cost us more in terms of money and how quickly we posted things.