nice one wrote:
Judging by the gut, it could be Wejo, doesn't he live in DC now?
I'm not ready to tell you right now whether it was actually me, but let me tell you one thing: I's definitely not Wejo.
I am willing to give you "5 Reasons why it might have been Rojo."
1. I did enjoy a few beers while watching the NFL yesterday which might have given me some 'liquid courage.'
2. Weldon's gut is not that big but mine might be. Weldon ways maybe 5 pounds more than when he race. He's 150 now. I'm 30+ more at 175. I hope my gut doesn't look that bad but it might.
3. I own those exact pair of shorts.
4. The family has been known to dress up before and pull crazy stunts at running events. Check out Wejo dressed as Mr. Burger King (with JK) at the 2008 Heps XC meet:
That is one of my all-time favorite pictures.
5. I live in the area. Just got married in DC two weeks ago. House is in Bmore.