Fabulous job by Rojo in pulling in a couple hundred hits ($$$) by making spurious and fabricated statements about one Mr. Block. Block may be a bad guy, but Rojo has absolutely no evidence that:
1. He was ever invited into the Nike tent;
2. That anyone who knew him didn't tell him to leave;
3. That the "supposed" photo of Capriati and Block, is not a photo of a pissed off Capriati, telling Bloc to leave.
4. That Block had any sort of "credentials" other than a ticket to the Oly Trials,
5. That Jeter has anything to do with Block (she did ignore him in the athlete area, didn't she).
6. The the 10 year ban says that he can't attend track and field events around the country/world.
Were Rojo a real investigative reporter, he would have:
1. Researched and understood the language contained in Block's ban;
2. Noticed that in the photo on the tent steps and in the video in the athlete area, Block did not have any credentials displayed.
3. Avoided the multiple "ASSumptions" that he has made, without any legwork, checking out anything.
This is either a SAD, SAD example of an investigative report of of a incompetent human being with a chip on his shoulder and jealousy seeping through his skin.