some guy 14 wrote:
Are all letsrun users this idiotic?
You won't see me here again. I can't stand little kids with a superiority complex.
Just stating facts:
1. you come on here saying someone's an idiot for posting something
2. you claim that you have an inside connection, establishing yourself as a better source of information
3. the OPs claim is shown to be true
4. you attack other posters for their "superiority complex"
you won't be missed. :)
1. Didn't happen. Please read the thread.
2. If you must know, a family friend lives about 3 miles away from where Tyson Gay trains in Clermont, Florida. I met him down there a while back. We're not close friends or anything, and it's not really an inside connection. I wasn't expecting a reply from him, and I didn't get one. I merely said I would try. Please read.
3. Uh.. no? Almost every sprinter has soreness at varying times, especially on that high of a level. The fact of the matter is, things were blown out of proportion.
4. Please read all of the posts.