Virginia native here who has been considering making the drive with my wife to Panorama Farms to see the big meet tomorrow. The current forecast does not look good and the governor just declared a state of emergency…I’m probably not going at this point, but I’m wondering if the meet will even happen?
A bit of an aside: I raced at Panorama in 2017 when I was running for William and Mary and back then, parts of the course did not drain well and could get very muddy just from hordes of runners racing on the damp ground. So, it could be muddy, slip-and-slide XC tomorrow (which would be awesome IMO) if the thing still happens. May affect the results quite a bit.