What teams do you think will finish in the top 5 at NXR NW?
My predictions for Boys is:
1. Crater OR- Not to much explanation needed. Really good this year, they should easily be able to pull off a win unless something catastrophic happens.
2. Jesuit OR- Another really good team but this year they are looking very beatable. Not bad they just are weaker than in the past.
3. Coeur d'Alene ID- Lots of strong, young runners on this team. Great performance at their State meet. 1-4 are solid. If their 5th can step up they are going to place very well.
4. Central Catholic OR- DyeStat is underrating them, they are a strong team. They are improving every week and if their 4 and 5 have a good day. they should be able to easily make top 5.
5. Rocky Mountain- Also a strong team, but I don't think they will place higher than 5th. Many runners have been sitting from races, likely due to injury. If they are all healthy they could maybe place 4th. They just have been very inconsistent with their varsity.