Also since everybody is doing race predictions here is my all conference predictions. I’m not going to give my reason for all of them though.
1. Nick Gilles
2. Hamza Mohamed-Saw that MN guy had Suhayb above Hamza just based off of HOKA, but I think Hamza could easily break 9;30 right now.
3. Suhayb Ali-That being said, 9:32 is no joke, he will be a strong 3rd.
4. Max Westerlund-Would’ve had him ahead of Suhayb if it wasn’t for the 2 mile.
5. Will Weber-Closed the gap between him and Mccolor over the year, and I think his young age and potential will push him by Mccolor this race.
6. Daniel Mccolor
7. Landon Hering-Hasn’t really replicated his racing performance that we sat atearly season, did he peak to early?
8. Sean Fries-This is higher than most, but I think he will step up with the absence of his brother.
9. Hayes McMillan-I think if he raced at STMA he would be between Kissell and Weber.
10. Jace Haerter-I am high on Haerter, he looked strong at Griak, but not quite the same magic at Alexandria.
11. Tyler Kissell-I don’t think he will show the magic he did at STMA, but he will still run well.
12 Logan Drevlow-8th grader ran a solid 10:04 at HOKA.
13. Jackson Downin-Looked like he had a bit of a breakout with a 9:57 HOKA time, he will step up with a massive PR I think.
14. Andrew Macheel-Been consistent all throughout his career, he looks very strong again this year.
15. Parker Dietrick-Rough race at STMA, but I think he will be back and bounce back well here.
16. James Thomas-Ran a 10:03 at HOKA, 16:23 this season, but past few years he has fallen apart this part of the season.
17. Will Ross-He has run great this year, and will be EP’s #1.
18. Matthew Holje-EP’s #2 in this race will continue his consistent season.
Watchlist: Tyler Vos-Minnetonka, Wesley Wistrom-Buffalo
notes: Ryan Fries from Minnetonka is Out, Nolan Bakken from Eden Prarie is nursing an injury as well.