Hi, considering this place is full of high flyers making $250k in Manhattan with model girlfriends and a sub-15 5k PR, I am looking for some advice on my upcoming trip to New York City. I will be staying near Grand Central Station during the duration of my trip, but know how to get around.
1) Where can I run in Midtown? Is it so frustrating that I should just stick to the treadmill?
2) Any recommendations on a good jazz/music club? I am not interested in the big name clubs that charges $30+ to get in the door. So are there some decent jazz clubs in Manhattan with a cheaper cover and relaxed vibe, or should I just look towards Brooklyn for that kind of scene?
3) What art museums are worth a visit? I am also interested in more niche museums I have seen in New York (Mathematics, Transit, etc.)?
4) Any guided walking tours worth taking?
5) What should I do in Central Park besides walk around?
6) Is the High Line worth a visit?
7) Is Coogan's worth the visit?
8) Who wants to take me on a tour of the NYC marathon course?
If you got any other recommendations, I'm all ears. Thanks in advance for sincere replies.