2015 Worlds Marathon: Stars Fizzle as 19-Year-Old Ghirmay Ghebreslassie Wins and a 2:16 Guy Goes For ItA 2:16 marathoner broke away from the world's best, but he could not hang on as Eritrea got its first World's gold ever.
Simpson thinks the 1500m rounds are an "equalizer" and can "play to [her] favor". She says she's fitter now than she was in Monaco.
The last time David Rudisha, Nijel Amos and Mo Aman raced at a global chamionships, King David mesmerized the world with a 1:40.91 WR. Track fans have had to wait 3 years for the rematch. Which of the Big 3 will win? Or could it be upstart Amel Tuka?
Can Emma Coburn get a medal? What about a gold?
The 2015 World Championships start with a bang as world beater Wilson Kipsang, WR holder Dennis Kimetto and Olympic/World champ Stephen Kiprotich lead a field that includes six 2:05 or faster runners and 24 men with sub-2:10 PRs.
2015 World's Women's 800 Preview: Eunice Sum should repeat but can America get two medals behind her?
Wit Ajee Wilson out, no one without internal testicles stands a chance against Eunice Sum, but should she be nervous give the recent CAS ruling? As for who medals behind Sum, it's wide open and our friend in Britain and Canada are dreaming of medal(s).
It's Jager vs the Kenyans in the USA-Kenyan dual meet as Kenya and the USA have the top 7 entrants.
On The Boards
- Bad News Meseret Defar will NOT use Wild Card
- The Idea That Gatlin Will Run 9.4X in Beijing Is A Complete Misnomer
- Mo Farah Will NEVER Win Another Global Championship
- Rudisha running 33 second 300s?!
- Official M10,000 Discussion Thread: Can Geoffrey Kamworor (or anyone) stop Mo Farah? Can Galen Rupp medal again?
- Alberto Salazar will travel 2 China 2 Coach Mo
- With Ajee Wilson out, rank America's best gold medal hopefuls in order from 1-10
- PETITION LET NICK RUN
- Something is telling me the 10000m in Beijing is going to be very reminiscent of the 10000m from Berlin 2009
- BREAKING: Symmonds off World team