Quote Of The Day
“It was like David Beckham was there. It’s hard to get your head around; there’s young girls fainting at the sight of them and crying; it’s like pop stars. … People develop an affinity with a certain team. They wear the colors, the scarves, they get really into it and that doesn’t exist in running anywhere else, unless it becomes international.”
– British author Adharanand Finn talking about his experience as a spectator at Japan’s Hakone Ekiden in 2013 where the best runners are referred to as “God of the Mountain” and treated like pop stars.
- Nhl player currently on a 50mil+ contract files bankruptcy
- Latest facebook post ryan hall claims 505lb deadlift
- 39 former pro soccer legend, David Villa, runs 38:09 -10km in Madrid. Very impressive.
- Covid has to start running out of gas soon.
- How can someone be positive but asymptomatic, and someone else is absolutely wrecked for > a month?
- What happens to Nike.com returned shoes?
- Woman breaks nose in ultra, stops bleeding with tampon and wins the race
- Andrew Bumbalough retires