Quote Of The Day
“We will have to wait and see but at some point if the U.S. becomes a rogue state I think we will start looking at whether the Games in Los Angeles should proceed. They are not performing their obligations under the convention and they’re trying to destabilize not only the structure but funding of WADA and that’s not acceptable behavior … The Congressional legislation focusing on the U.S. Olympic Committee gives Congress the power to rule over the board of directors is on the statute books and is clearly a violation of the Olympic charter, kind of like it is in Italy at the moment. All these things are not just going to go away just because it is the U.S.”
– IOC member and WADA founder Dick Pound calling out the United States over recent threats to withdraw funding from WADA and passing the Olympic Reform Bill which gives the government the power to interfere with the USOPC.
- Andrew Bumbalough retires
- Do ANY of You Still Run?
- 5km/10km/21.1 Training Schedule
- Ryan Hill details why he left Nike BTC for Hoka NAZ
- Parler, free speech website, taken down from the web
- Who did it better? Pre 4th 72 olympic vs Jacob 5th world championship
- Boston Marathon 2021...what are the odds it even happens?
- Can a sub 4:30 mile be done without any speed work?