Quote Of The Day
“I would have traded them for the Trials for sure. I think that’s a dream obviously to make the Olympic team. And I think it’s a dream that we maybe inflate a little too much here in the U.S. In other countries it’s World Marathon Majors and everything are almost bigger because it’s not as hard to make the Olympic team. But that was something I had really felt capable of. I’m still hopeful I can have the experience at the Olympics either on the track – I’m going to go for that in June – but if not, I don’t see any reason why I can’t be in contention into 2024 at this point. My body’s still responding to training.”
– Sara Hall talking about missing out on the 2020 Olympic team in the marathon.
- Nothing... And I Mean NOTHING...Tops Easy Running!
- Boston Marathon 2021...what are the odds it even happens?
- Can a sub 4:30 mile be done without any speed work?
- I think I've come up with a very smart and innovative workout idea! Thoughts?
- How do you come to terms with the fact that your destiny is average?
- Calling All Car Loyalists: When to call it quits on my ‘97 Camry
- Geoff Burns on super spikes "2021 on the track is going to look like 2018 on the roads"