Quote Of The Day
“Aliphine is as happy as she’s ever been, and I just think there’s something to be said for that. Any couple who’s really wanted to have a baby then have one, sure there’s stress that comes with that and sleepless nights. But overall there’s joy. And Aliphine has always competed best when she’s happy. I just think this is an ideal situation for her. That’s a weird thing to say. A happy Aliphine is a dangerous Aliphine when it comes to competing.”
– NAZ Elite coach Ben Rosario talking about how he thinks Aliphine Tuliamuk‘s pregnancy could be a good thing for her when it comes to preparing and competing at the Tokyo Games.
- Geoff Burns on super spikes "2021 on the track is going to look like 2018 on the roads"
- Marathon long run workout
- Should l do a Sunday long run or 10x a 200 meter hill fast and a pm run of 5 miles
- BREAKING!!! Gwen Jorgensen NOT cut by NIKE
- Easy runs make you fast?
- Confession: Guy who won our prediction contest admits he doesn't make 7 figures over have a super hot spouse
- Daily Debate: If Mo Farah wins Tokyo 10,000 gold, will he be the GOAT of track distance runners?
- Alfred Kipketer banned for two years