Quote Of The Day
“I have the drive to prove to the world that I can also perform in track, that is why I made a decision to compete in a 10,000m event with the aim of securing an Olympic ticket. I will be more than happy to see the Kenyan flag being hoisted for the 10,000m in Tokyo. I know we, as a country, haven’t posted the best results in 10,000m recently but I believe with team work and early preparations we will be able to achieve good results in the Tokyo Games.”
– Half marathon world record holder Kibiwott Kandie, who only has track PRs of 14:19/28:45, announcing he will go for 10,000 glory in Tokyo.
- It's on!!!!! Kibiwott Kandie says he will go for 10,000 glory against Cheptegei, Kiplimo and Farah in Tokyo
- It's a good thing Galen Rupp isn't Norwegian. Did you know altitude chambers are banned in Norway?
- Question for HS girls’ distance programs: what is your avg weekly mileage?
- Why don't you rich people get bitcoin.
- 20yr Old New Zealander Sam Tanner (UW) Runs 3:36.4 1500m
- What I've learned from surveying almost 400 runners who've qualified for Boston