Not Bad for Fartlek and Farming
“By June, I didn’t think I’d be able to set a personal best or a world lead or even run under 27 minutes in 10,000m. I was training alone; my routine became fartlek and farming. I was training to maintain my fitness so as to not get fat.”
–Nicholas Kimeli talking to World Athletics about his 2020 campaign during which he ran 12:51 and 26:58.
- What is happening at the Capitol building is insane right now
- Anyone notice that New Balance only sponsors American women?
- Kate Grace leaves BTC, but is still sponsored by Nike
- What are Robert Brandt's Chances of Making the Olympics?
- 20yr Old New Zealander Sam Tanner (UW) Runs 3:36.4 1500m
- What I've learned from surveying almost 400 runners who've qualified for Boston