Quote Of The Day
“I had a conversation with Trevor, my husband, and I said, ‘look at her or her, she’s someone who I beat. Maybe the next week, they might beat me but someone’s going to get a medal here. And it might as well be me.’ I really believed that I could but I didn’t probably vocalise that to anybody else. Before I left my room, I half-scared myself to death. I went into the bathroom, looking at myself, and said, ‘the next time you look at yourself in the mirror back in this room, I hope you really like yourself.’ It sounds awful … the pressure I put myself under. But I thought, ‘I hope you do yourself justice.'”
– GB’s Jenny Meadows looking back at when she won 800m bronze at the 2009 Berlin World Championships.
- Ryan Hill leaves BTC. Update. He's signed with HOKA NAZ Elite.
- Ben True to Reebok Boston!?!?!
- Why Would Saucony Drop Molly Seidel?
- Georgia Runoff
- Shock in Norway, cross country ski star Petter Northug convicted, goes to prison
- Dr Dre in ICU.....suffered brain aneurysm
- Poll: Will the Tokyo olympics happen?
- Boston University mandates mask for all athletic competitions