Quote Of The Day
“I think I do it (set new year’s resolutions) subconsciously. I think everyone always thinks ‘new year, new me, I am going to try and work on a few things’. For me, most of my goals are athletics based and most of them are just to keep doing things like sleeping well and recovering well. It is not even solely training, it is doing everything outside of that as well and just being as healthy as possible to make sure that whatever happens in the summer, I don’t have any regrets and we have tried everything. So I think it is just to be healthy and happy and keep on enjoying what I am doing because I feel really lucky that I get to be a teacher and an athlete. Hopefully a happy 2021.”
– British indoor 400m and outdoor 400m hurdles champion Jessie Knight sharing her new year’s resolutions and 2021 goals.
- Walmsley, Herron, Tons of others to chase 100km WR in Project Carbon X 2
- Do you think Science will eventually cure obesity? (without diet/exercise/surgery)
- Struggling after switch to running in the morning
- A guy I loosely know has run over 4500 miles at 6 minute pace in Next% shoes, guess what his marathon PR is.
- Marathon Project Conspiracy Theory - There was a financial reason to make the course short
- What Pro runners have not had their contracts renewed?
- Ohio Governor: 60 percent of nursing home staff elected not to take COVID-19 vaccine
- How in the world is Clemson's defense (and all NCAA teams really) so bad?
- Unpopular Opinion: Stride Length is More Important than Turnover
- Tim Hutchings savage quote about spring loaded mechanized shoes