Quote Of The Day
“An interesting question that may be answered in this pandemic year of 2020 is whether running can stand on its own as a sport rather than as a civic tale of mass participation where charity fund-raising, economic impact, and human interest stories make up the heart of the enterprise with the pro race merely an appendage leading the way. Can a simple race hold people’s attention?”
– Toni Reavis writing on tonireavis.com after The Marathon Project.
- "Exposing Track and Field" (ft. Athlete Special, Ben Crawford, Evert Silva, and Wesfly)
- Ayn Rand discovered THE correct philosophy of life.
- Do you lose aerobic fitness if you stop running for 7-10 days ?
- Should Lance Armstrong get a presidential pardon.
- What was your worst shoe purhcase of 2020? Mine was the....
- What run will you be doing on Christmas?
- If Salazar vs Beardsley was on the Marathon Project course, how fast would they have run?
- Cornell researchers: Vaporflys improve men's times by 2.1 to 4.1 minutes in marathon, women improve between 1.2 and 4 mins