Quote Of The Day
“An interesting question that may be answered in this pandemic year of 2020 is whether running can stand on its own as a sport rather than as a civic tale of mass participation where charity fund-raising, economic impact, and human interest stories make up the heart of the enterprise with the pro race merely an appendage leading the way. Can a simple race hold people’s attention?”
– Toni Reavis writing on tonireavis.com after The Marathon Project.
- What run will you be doing on Christmas?
- Cornell researchers: Vaporflys improve men's times by 2.1 to 4.1 minutes in marathon, women improve between 1.2 and 4 mins
- What was your worst shoe purhcase of 2020? Mine was the....
- If Salazar vs Beardsley was on the Marathon Project course, how fast would they have run?
- Wondering what Ajee Wilson has been up to during Covid-19 pandemic, we have an update....
- Diet of Kenyan Athletes (Pasted Scientific Study Inside)
- Will Woody Kincaid break the 5k American Record?
- Martin Hehir's cadence - does his slow cadence prove cadence doesn't matter? Or is it the shoes?