Quote Of The Day
“We decided to go a gap year before the pandemic and it’s worked out well that I didn’t go to university this year. I don’t think it would have been the most ideal circumstances to go. For the first time I have no school work and I’m 100% focused on training. I’ve been enjoying it more too, I think. With everyone shut indoors most of the time with not much to do, it’s been good for me to have my training to focus on.”
– GB’s 18-year-old 1:44.75 runner Max Burgin talking about taking a gap year before going to college to focus on training for the 2021 track season.
- Rumor: Covid Positive at Marathon Project
- Has there ever been a male late bloomer equivalent to Sara Hall, Keira D’Amato, etc?
- Posters over 40, what is your biggest regret?
- Ryan v. Sara: 8 weeks to train from today - which Hall would win a marathon race between them?
- A $600 payoff for people who stay home while I work is a slap in the face
- Is this normal or have I progressed relatively quickly?
- Seth James DeMoor is FIT
- The US is not sending its best team to the trials
- Chickens know better