Gladwell On Nike And Alberto And Galen
“At the end of the day, I am not convinced that Nike’s influence on the sport has been positive. I think it was once, I no longer think it is. I think it is distorting the sport and they’re too big for their own good and our own good.”
– Malcolm Gladwell talking to LetsRun.com about Nike and the former NOP.
- Seth James DeMoor: Crazy low HR
- For people with construction experience and/or structural engineers
- Craig Engles and Sam Parsons Beef
- Steady State Runs are a Hidden Gem
- Tom Cruise - Unloads on Film Crew about breaking Covid rules on Set - Turn Audio up !
- Renato Canova Speaks: The nonsense of the rule regarding racing shoes not allowed on track
- Marathon Project predictions