Quote Of The Day
“It’s like being in a dryer and being a pair of tennis shoes. Nothing but shoes, just blunk, blunk, blunk, blunk.”
– 2012 Olympic 4×400 silver medalist Manteo Mitchell talking about what bobsledding is like.
- Renato Canova Speaks: The nonsense of the rule regarding racing shoes not allowed on track
- Tom Cruise - Unloads on Film Crew about breaking Covid rules on Set - Turn Audio up !
- New Scott Fauble interview
- Fauci is full of baloney
- Do you use trail shoes are they the same as regular running shoes for easy runs
- Which British runner had a 4 - 0 winning record against Said Aouita?
- Marathon Project predictions
- Went out with a woman and she told me she cannot stand silence.
- How long would it take to go from a 20 minute 5k to 16 minutes?
- Something stinks in the Arizona desert