Quote Of The Day
“I do most of my running to and from school so on some days I’ll do 10 to 14 miles on the way in. Some of the kids see me and think I’m out for a jog or I’m running late! One of them asked why I didn’t get a car – I don’t think they understood that I was training and running by choice.”
– Scottish distance runner Sarah Inglis talking about being a teacher in Canada and the reaction from her students when they see her doing marathon training in the morning before school.
- World, meet Shea Foster. 9 months ago he was 15:00 5ker. Now he's run 28:40.
- What is the weirdest thing you have seen on a run?
- Highest peaks you have summited
- If you died today what would your final words be
- 40 min run new foot pain Nike Vaporfly Next%
- Time Person of the Year: Biden and Harris... huh?
- Interesting column by A. Abrahamson. Does anyone in the US realize the world that may not want to listen to our protests?