Quote Of The Day
“Most of us are dependent on our frontline workers and our emergency services and we also recognize that there are vulnerable people in the community and we want to make sure that we look after them as much as possible. I’m not sure that it is for sport to be pressing the case for fit young people. I would like, on the other hand, that when the vaccine does become available and that the athletes have the opportunity to make use of it that they do. I’m not mandating it and I don’t think it’s my job to tell people what they should or shouldn’t do in that area – I think that has to be a very personal and individualistic view. I hope they do avail themselves of it, I certainly would if I had the opportunity in the lead up to a Games like that, but it’s very much a personal decision.”
– Seb Coe talking about how he doesn’t think athletes should get priority for the coronavirus vaccine, but he hopes they will take it ahead of Tokyo 2020 even though they won’t be forced to.
- Jenna Hutchins going for US HS 5k record on Frida, Rheinhardt Harrison running a mile on Saturday
- Tulsi Gabbard Introduces Bill to Ban Biological Men From Women’s Sports
- Zach Levet Illegally Selling Nike Embroidered Apparel?
- With all of the tech companies moving to Texas. Texas may go blue in 2024. For sure by 2028
- Huntington Uni drama
- Brandon Bernard executed
- repeat 800s
- Cheserek 3:59 solo road mile at elevation
- 100 Mile WR Holder Zach Bitter is going for Kouros legendary 24 hour WR on Saturday