Quote Of The Day
“The USOPC has ordered USATF to eliminate the power our delegates currently have to make changes to our governance manual, or face decertification. I am urging our delegates to vote no on this legislation; our membership needs to retain its voice in governance. …We cannot vote for legislation that creates an imbalance of power that hurts our sport. It may be terrifying to stand up to a bully… especially when that bully has the ability to inflict serious harm. But if we work collaboratively, we will prevail. …It would be morally wrong for us to give in to their demand that we hand over all power to the board.”
– USATF activist and founder of Pole Vault Power Becca Peter talking about the upcoming vote at the closing session of the 2020 USATF Annual Meeting on December 6th.
- Andrea Huser, champion ultra runner, falls to death while crossing a stream during training
- Was American Pie(1999 movie) the last high school film to not have cell phones in it??
- Emily Sisson is going for the AR on Sunday in Valencia: "Emily will try to run 67:00 pace and see what happens,"
- Is it possible to break 16 (5k) with a 63s 400?
- Ryan Hall must be running again?
- Training with small kids...does it get better?
- UK first country to approve vaccine
- Julian Wanders now coached by Renato Canova