Quote Of The Day
“It’s not really a job, it’s a lifestyle, and with every workout you take that attitude home so when athletes finally do make that call and go into retirement there’s a void sometimes. If you don’t have a passion – whether it’s your work, your family, a hobby – something that you can put that same energy and devotion into, it can be difficult. There’s an old quote that says ‘athletes die twice’ and it’s true. It’s like a little part of you dies when you know you’re never going to be at the peak of your physical prowess again.”
– Dathan Ritzenhein talking about retiring from the sport.
- Happy Thanksgiving: Blowout sale. 20% Off Nearly All Running Shoes and Gear for EVERYONE. Act fast. Expires Monday.
- How many of you on LetsRun believe in Aliens?
- Virtual running is trending!
- Train for an ultra marathon running three times a week?
- What’s the point of having a coach for running?
- Is it true americans are flying to family now in the middle of a pandemic?
- Someone is trying to pin a sexting and involvement with a minor
- If you ran 2 Hours MINIMUM every day, What would your 5k PR be?
- Will Eric Jenkins make the 2020 Olympic team in the 5k? Finished a devastating 4th in 2016