Quote Of The Day
“It’s not really a job, it’s a lifestyle, and with every workout you take that attitude home so when athletes finally do make that call and go into retirement there’s a void sometimes. If you don’t have a passion – whether it’s your work, your family, a hobby – something that you can put that same energy and devotion into, it can be difficult. There’s an old quote that says ‘athletes die twice’ and it’s true. It’s like a little part of you dies when you know you’re never going to be at the peak of your physical prowess again.”
– Dathan Ritzenhein talking about retiring from the sport.
- Happy Thanksgiving: Blowout sale. 20% Off Nearly All Running Shoes and Gear for EVERYONE. Act fast. Expires Monday.
- Adjusted for era, who is REALLY the greatest American marathoner?
- Fatigue After Two 100 Milers
- Sarah Fuller kicks off for Vanderbilt
- Most unrealistic series on Netflix? Emily in Paris
- Will Eric Jenkins make the 2020 Olympic team in the 5k? Finished a devastating 4th in 2016
- NYC Sheriffs Dept Busts Underground Nightclub Packed With Hundreds Of People
- Heart beats per km as training strategy
- How do people not save a ton of money?
- I have coronavirus...should i keep running?