Quote Of The Day
Give it up for Hiromi Katakai. 6.7k into 10.9k stage at Queens Ekiden national championships today she had some kind of problem with her shoes, kicked them off, ran the rest of way in socks, and still beat 6 people. 33:32 10k split vs. road 10k PB of 33:52. True grit. pic.twitter.com/seN9NTrj01
— Japan Running News (@JRNLive) November 22, 2020
– Japan’s Hiromi Katakai running at the Queens Ekiden National Championship where she lost her shoe 6.7k into her 10.9k stage and still finished with a 10k split of 33:32. *Race Recap
- Collegian Luis Grijalva smokes Drew Hunter (7:42 to 7:44), Nico Young fails to break 8:00
- JENNA MF HUTCHINS - Runs 15:58 - 1st US HS Girl To Break 16:00 in XC!!
- Breaking: Plants have personalities, can communicate with each other and may be able to do arithmetic
- What is my 5k fitness based off 3 recent workouts
- What do you guys do when homeless people ask you for money?
- Four female 'British athletes' have their nude photos hacked and leaked online
- Why did we stop caring about "flattening the curve"?
- What % of low body fat, fit individuals have died from COVID?
- Company will not reimburse because I’ve Covid.