Quote Of The Day
“We must find ways to balance the restrictions with solutions that can help preserve the mental health and wellbeing of our youngest and most vulnerable. Sport is an obvious solution. Ensuring children receive regular physical education, structured exercise and a means to run around and play during the lockdown can lead to unquestioned mental health benefits; improving self-confidence, nurturing positive relationships among peers, bolstering their mood, fostering social cohesion in communities and of course staying fit and healthy. …They facilitate exercise and improve health and provide support for our youngest when they need it most. There seem to be very few sensible arguments for closing down these charities and club [sport] operations when schools remain open. Children being together is either safe, or it is not.”
– World Athletics president Seb Coe arguing why coronavirus lockdown restrictions should be eased back so children can play sports.
- Collegian Luis Grijalva smokes Drew Hunter (7:42 to 7:44), Nico Young fails to break 8:00
- JENNA MF HUTCHINS - Runs 15:58 - 1st US HS Girl To Break 16:00 in XC!!
- Breaking: Plants have personalities, can communicate with each other and may be able to do arithmetic
- What is my 5k fitness based off 3 recent workouts
- What do you guys do when homeless people ask you for money?
- Four female 'British athletes' have their nude photos hacked and leaked online
- Why did we stop caring about "flattening the curve"?
- What % of low body fat, fit individuals have died from COVID?
- Company will not reimburse because I’ve Covid.