Quote Of The Day
“My training wasn’t great. My last two weeks, I wasn’t in great shape, but the second to last week I did 133 miles and the week of, I did 120. For whatever reason, I can cram miles in. I probably wouldn’t recommend that to people.”
– Olympic Trials 7th placer CJ Albertson talking about how he crammed mileage in the last two weeks to get in shape to break the 50k world record.
- Sub-2:20 here we come? Sara Hall runs marathon in practice with last 12.2 miles at 5:17 pace
- Researchers: Owning a dog ups odds of getting Covid by 78% + getting groceries delivered is more dangerous than going to store
- Have you ever won a race bandit what happened
- Manangoi ban - tragic. Was he unjustly convicted?
- HM negative split too big! What am I capable of? :)
- Ran a 17:59 with not much training. Can I break 16 minutes within a year?
- Elite coach suggestions
- Dartmouth Names New Men's Distance Coach: Justin Wood
- Lululemon shirt - $148