This Is How You Accept A Drug Ban
“I have received the verdict from AIU and as I sit here, I have acknowledged that I made a mistake on my whereabouts failures and I have accepted their decisions, though it will be difficult to forgive myself. I’m a clean athlete and I will be back on track and win right.”
– Kenya’s former 1,500m world champion Elijah Manangoi accepting his 2-year drug ban for whereabouts failures.
- Average joe runner runs 5k in 34:35. Buy Vaporfly Next % shoes, runs 31:54 a week later. 7.7% improvement.
- Have you been following the Durianrider trolljob on Phil Gaimon (Cyling News)
- DUMB QUESTION ALERT: When should you take a day off? Injury prevention thread.
- Oasis: great band that underperformed, or terrible band that managed to stumble bass ackawards into one masterpiece?
- Rank Your However Many Favorite Springsteen Songs
- Keira D’Amato dominates Memphis Sugar Run 5k
- SAVE CLEMSON XCTF!! The future of college running is at stake