Quote Of The Day
“The Japanese, just like the Koreans and Chinese, have a unique way of dealing with life. They believe that success is a must and that failure to succeed means that you have no business existing in this world.”
– Athletics Kenya treasurer and Central Region chairman David Miano, who coached in Japan over two decades, talking in a fascinating article in The Star that examines how many Kenyans have thrived running in Japan over the years.
- Wejo: Rest in Peace "Daddy B"- Steve Bartold (my college coach) has died
- NAU Signs 6 Recruits. 4 Boys Have 3200 PBs of 8:53, 8:59, 9:12 and 9:17. Girls' PBs Are 10:14 and 10:26
- Anna Rohrer goes pro and signs with the BAA - 2:12 marathoner Jonas Hampton signs as well
- Breaking 2 team releases scientific data on how Kipchoge was chosen and what are the best predictors of marathon success
- I don't understand the concept of slow base training and I think LSD is waste of time. Prove me wrong!
- YES or NO: Do you currently have access to a local public track?
- Jared Ward profile on how he went from a JV HSer to the Olympics: ‘“If God wants me to run, then I’m going to
- RIP: Hugh Short - former WR holder at Georgetown - dies at 98 - had longest marriage of anyone in Vermont