Quote Of The Day
“When I started running and didn’t know I was capable of holding a world record, I said to myself that if I could hold a record for 10 minutes it would make me happy for the rest of my life and now I have 12! It’s a thing I really enjoy doing and I’m not sitting back to think about it. I’m just going for it and seeing how much faster I can get at my age. I’m just trying to achieve as much as I can while still enjoying it.”
– Irish Olympian Tommy Hughes talking about breaking multiple age-group world records, including his most recent of 2:30:02 as a 60-year-old.
- 2:20 marathoner Jordan Hasay only runs 74:27 half marathon in Oregon
- What age is no longer considered young/youthful?
- Where is Jenny Simpson?
- 2024 Olympic marathon trials: 3 year training build-up
- Would everyone agree that Freebird is easily the best song ever?
- Thoughts on 5,000 TT result
- Can someone who understands cooking and nutrition explain to me why fried food is unhealthy?
- Tierney Wolfgram American JR in Marathon - 2:31
- Titanic sinking