Quote Of The Day
“They said, ‘Coach, every time we tried to dial it back to 5:53, she’d push up in between us and start pushing the pace again.'”
– University of Nevada cross-country coach Kirk Elias talking about his athlete Tierney Wolfgram running 2:31:49 to break the women’s American junior marathon record. Her pacers (two male teammates) were supposed were supposed to run 5:53 pace for most of the way, but Wolfgram pushed them faster from the start, ultimately averaging 5:47.
- Dave Chapelle's amazing post-election SNL monologue.
- Tierney Wolfgram American JR in Marathon - 2:31
- New Sophomore STAR runner - Aidan Cox of New Hampshire
- Titanic sinking
- Is Tom Brady going to be Brett Favre 2.0?
- Nico Young debuts the NAU kit in a team time trial on the track!
- I ran 10 miles (16km) a day for 2 weeks with little base - for science and curiosity
- Pennsylvania State Championship long course!