Quote Of The Day
“Competition was not easy at the beginning. The warm up throws were quite good. But the first two throws were not quite good. But the moment I released the third throw I was crying. I felt that I had thrown a huge throw. All emotions of this year and the last two years came together. It was strong and intense feeling. It was like that you could give something back to your family and to your mother and of course you give back something to yourself and for the whole society in such crazy times. For your sport and for your discipline.”
– German javelin thrower Johannes Vetter talking about throwing 97.76m this fall to move to #2 on the all-time list.
- How would the Running With The Buffaloes Team Do Today At NCAAs?
- The DEFINITIVE thread imparting WISDOM to you young bucks
- Just bombed my state race, legs have felt flat, how to fix?
- Pennsylvania State Championship long course!
- I ran 10 miles (16km) a day for 2 weeks with little base - for science and curiosity
- COVID nightmare unfolds at end of Clemson Notre Dame game
- Dave Chapelle's amazing post-election SNL monologue.