Quote Of The Day
It’s a knife-edge decision. For me as a marketer, to have athletes in mainstream TV reveals is simply perfection. We labored so onerous to get netballers into these reveals. However – and a large nevertheless – you’d by no means wish to do this to the detriment of efficiency.”
“Part of our communications strategy is about reaching a new audience. That’s what we have to do. And shows like that take our athletes to a completely different audience … but I would never condone it to the detriment of performance because ultimately that’s what they do.”
– UK Athletics head Jo Coates talking about Mo Farah‘s decision to appear on a reality TV show that could take him out of training for quite some time (the show runs 22 days).
- Help: My neighbor thinks I don't wear enough clothes when I run and put up a crazy sign in the yard. What should I do (pic)?
- Top PA XC Runner not allowed to run at state qualifiers as classmate got Covid
- LetsRun, when is enough really enough? Should I quit and give up on my dream of the Olympic Trials?
- RUSADA head rips Mo Farah and Team Sky: "All Russians [are] cheats, but Farah, Wiggins and (Chris) Froome are still heroes?"
- Is there any scientific research that proves a healthy diet improves performance?
- Say goodbye to women's sports, Biden vows on passing Equality Act within first 100 days
- Remember how every country had done such a great job at containing COVID except the US?
- COVID cases jumped in September. Now COVID deaths are climbing in October. Who could have predicted that???