Quote Of The Day
“Rather than learn with his experience with USADA, the Athlete’s attitude to his obligations can fairly be described as entirely careless, perhaps even reckless. … We do not think there is any mitigation which can fairly be relied upon to reduce the sanction from the two-year period.”
– Excerpt from a World Athletics Disciplinary Tribunal’s decision on Christian Coleman, upholding his two-year ban for missing three drug tests in 2019.
- Robby Andrews proposes on twitter. She said yes!! Congrats!!!
- World Series gossip: How does a guy test positive for Covid mid-game? What's up with the commissioner's stutter?
- Christian Coleman BANNED until May 2022 as AIU Tribunal upholds his ban for 3 missed drug tests
- The way we use masks makes no sense at all.
- How to "dig" in a race?
- Brooks Ghost or Saucony Kinvara
- Why don't vdot training paces match race time?
- How important are tempos for a 5k?