Quote Of The Day
“We will begin a campaign of passive resistance to the unfair practices and policies of the College’s administration, including the dishonest manner in which these decisions were arrived at. As such, you can expect to see us front and center voicing our concerns about these issues; you can expect us to take our argument to our student body, to our faculty, and to our alumni; what you should not expect is for us to show up in uniform, representing this institution, until this matter is resolved. A College that does not share these core values is not a College to be valued. … With the callous removal of Men’s Track & Field, we have lost our training partners, our teammates, and our friends. For the past decades, we have shared facilities, travel, equipment, coaches, and memories with our Men’s team. We demand nothing less than the reinstatement of ALL the programs and a faculty-partnered approach to a long-term solution.”
– Excerpt from an open letter from the William & Mary women’s track and field team to the W&M administration threatening to boycott competition unless the men’s team is reinstated.
- Robby Andrews proposes on twitter. She said yes!! Congrats!!!
- World Series gossip: How does a guy test positive for Covid mid-game? What's up with the commissioner's stutter?
- Taoufik Makhloufi reportedly subject of French doping investigation
- No SHIRT, no SHOES, no MASK--no service!
- Is anyone besides me fascinated about WHERE the Covid-19 virus - SARS-CoV-2 - originated?
- Tinman Drama? Morgan Pearson and the team
- Imagining Mountain Ultra Trail Running In The Olympics
- William and Mary women's XC/TF threaten boycott unless men's track is reinstated