Quote Of The Day
“In other countries if your national record is 17.20m you’re going to feel very accomplished at 17.10m, but in our country you don’t feel that. So it’s like, ‘I gotta keep working, keep working.’ You see the people that you need to at least be at the level of if you want to be relevant in this sport right in front of you. I mean, they’re 2 and 3 all-time. I think that our event being that strong and that powerful makes us all better. …We’re maximizing upon ourselves just to kind of get to the level that [Christian Taylor and Will Claye] are at. And I think we’re finding out how good we can be because we are pushing ourselves to a limit or to a point that is pretty hard to reach. But it seems easy because we have people right in front of us doing it.”
– US’s Chris Benard talking about the depth of the triple in the United States where Christian Taylor and Will Claye are #2 and #3 all-time at 18.21m and 18.14m.
- NFL fans. This is for you. Anyone Remember When Mike Nolan Thought Alex Smith Wasn't Tough Enough To Be An NFL QB?
- Hasay Deadlifts 210lbs for a New PR
- City and school district secret plan to reduce track to two lanes
- Reebok goes home devastated
- Univ. of Utah admits error in former heptathlete's death, pays family $13.5 million
- How many days in a row could someone run sub-4 miles?
- Who got Covid on Bowerman?
- My girlfriend of a year still says she's single on Facebook
- Is running just about doing as much work as possible and not getting injured?
- US Olympians, have you vote for the new 2 USOPC board members yet? Please consider Rich Kenah