Quote Of The Day
“In Britain, if you are black you are nearly 10 times more likely to be stopped and searched than a white person. Between 2018 and 2019 there were four stop and searches for every 1,000 white people; for the black community that number was 38.”
– Excerpt from a Telegraph article looking into the poor treatment by police of black sprinters Ricardo dos Santos and Bianca Williams in the UK over the summer.
- "Large numbers, both male and female" of Nebraska T&F athletes test positive for Covid-19, team activities are paused
- Rift between teammates - how to move forward?
- Unspoken truth: Most people want to relax the Covid restrictions, but won't admit to it in polls
- How can I record strides on a Garmin/Strava?
- This moderator makes Chris Wallace look pathetic - Official Trump-Biden Debate Thread
- US Olympians, have you vote for the new 2 USOPC board members yet? Please consider Rich Kenah